Suicide Prevention: A Crash Course in Emotional Life Saving
Suicide Prevention: A Crash Course in Emotional Life Saving Online
Dr. Howard Rosenthal, Professor and Lead Educator for Human Services, a former director of a suicide prevention center and the author of the book Not With My Life I Don’t: Preventing Your Suicide and That of Others will cover the magnitude of the suicide problem in the US. Dr. Rosenthal will share the all-important warning signs suicidal individuals often display.
You may connect virtually or watch in a viewing room on campus
- Florissant Valley – Student Center, Cafeteria
- Forest Park – Student Center, SC-025
- Meramec – Student Center, SC-125
- Wildwood – Student Commons
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.